We currently have vacancies in our professional, highly motivated and busy team for a number of people on permanent contracts and for maternity cover. Opportunities for full time and part time posts. The roles will involve dealing with patients face to face, over the phone and electronically, making appointments, ordering prescriptions and dealing with patient enquiries and issues. Administrative duties will cover all ‘back office’ duties such as document handling, secretarial work and financial administration. Key requirements include:
- Previous similar experience desirable but not essential
- Roles may suit people with previous accountancy and/or secretarial skills and experience but not essential
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communicator
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Caring and dedication to patient service
- Team worker
- Ability to work under pressure
Working hours: full or part time/job share.
Must be prepared for flexible hours between 8:00am and 6.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary based on experience.
We are looking for people who can start between April and summer.