We understand that this is a difficult time for everybody and we are working hard to keep our service as accessible as possible. With this in mind, we kindly request that you adhere to the following advice.
- If you think you are showing symptoms of the virus DO NOT come down to the surgery. If your symptoms are not serious then please self-isolate and arrange a test via 119 or the NHS website. If your symptoms are more severe, or you have other health problems please call the surgery and you will be added to the triage list.
- If you have symptoms of the virus that are getting worse contact 111 online or by phone.
- Please order ALL repeat prescriptions through our 24 hour prescription hotline 015242 63618. We are not taking repeat prescription orders over the phone.
- Prescription collection from our dispensary is still going ahead, as long as you and everyone in your household are well, you are welcome to collect as normal
- If you have an urgent medical issue (such as symptoms of Cancer or Pain or Weakness) Call The Surgery and ask to speak to the triage doctor, as you normally would!
We are trying our best to keep news about our service and help that you can access in the region available on our Facebook Page. Please visit, bookmark and like the page by clicking on the image below:
here for information on our Covid Vaccination appointments.