There are a number of organisations and groups offering help to vulnerable and elderly people during the Coronavirus pandemic. We wish to recognise, thank and provide contacts for these groups. If you need their help, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with them, below.
- Age UK North Craven. [email protected] – 01729 823066
- Bentham Mutual Aid. https://www.facebook.com/benthammutualaid/
- Ingleton Community Team Volunteers – Help with deliveries and food: See and Print the flier below.
- Looking Well Bentham. [email protected] – 015242 62672
- Bentham Older People Together. [email protected] – 01524263162 or 07419997476 – Liz Ryan
- Meals on Wheels: See and Print the flier below.
- Help is also available from North Yorkshire County Council’s volunteer’s service – take a look at the poster below.