Ways to order your repeat prescription
- By calling the repeat prescription ordering line – 015242 63618
- By dropping your repeat prescription into the post box located next to the dispensary at Bentham dispensary
Alternatively you can order your prescriptions online
- Online using the NHS app. You can register for online access here (preferred method)
- Online with patient access Patient Access – GP appointments & prescriptions online
If you have not already done so please let the reception team know which pharmacy you would like to pick up your prescription. prescriptions are usually sent electronically to your nominated pharmacy and can be collected 48 hours after ordering. Please make sure you order your prescriptions 48 hours before you need to collect them.
Due to being a rural practice, in the instance that you live over 1 mile away from a dispensing pharmacy, we are able to dispense your prescription from our dispensary inside the pharmacy. Please enquire if you think you are eligible for this and would like to do so.
we currently offer delivery service to the local post office/village shops in the following areas:
- Austwick Shop – Wednesday and Friday
- Burton Post Office – Tuesday and Friday
- Clapham, Clapham Shop – Wednesday and Friday
- Hornby, The Village Institute, – Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Wray Post Office – Monday, Wednesday and Friday